Parks and Recreation

  • Increase
  • Normal
  • Decrease

Current Size: 80%

What Do I Have to Bring for Proof of Residency to Obtain an Annual Pass to the Cecil F. Gilkerson Community Activities Center or Simms Center?

First proof is a legal photo ID with local residency.  If photo ID does not have local residency, then a utility bill, lease agreement, or other legal document with name and address, along with photo ID.

What Could Be the Problem If There Was an Error Processing My Credit Card on WebTrac?

Be sure you have selected the appropriate credit card type (Visa or MasterCard) in the drop-down box. Enter your card number without any spaces or dashes. The expiration date should also be entered without any dashes or slashes. If you still have trouble, contact the Parks and Recreation office at 540-433-2474.