How Do I Report a Broken Sign or Traffic Signal?

  • Increase
  • Normal
  • Decrease

Current Size: 80%

If you notice a broken sign, please report it using the Traffic Sign Service Request Form.

If you notice an issue with a traffic signal, please report it using the Traffic Signal Service Request Form

If this is an EMERGENCY during our normal working hours of Monday - Friday 7:30am - 4:00pm, call Public Works at 540-434-5928 as soon as possible instead of using this form.  If you are trying to report an emergency outside of our normal working hours, please call the Harrisonburg Police Department at 540-434-4436.  Emergencies include, but are not limited to, a burnt-out RED light bulb and a non-functional intersection.

You may also report issues to the Public Works Department at 540-434-5928. When calling, please request to speak to the Traffic Division.