How Do I Report a Lost Animal?

  • Increase
  • Normal
  • Decrease

Current Size: 80%

If you have lost a pet, contact the Rockingham-Harrisonburg SPCA at 540-434-5270.

Please be prepared to give the following information on your pet:

  • Name
  • Age
  • Species
  • Color and pattern
  • Coat length
  • Weight
  • Any health concerns and medications
  • Veterinarian information
  • Description of collar and tags the animal might be wearing
  • A description of when and where the pet was last seen.

If a photo of the pet is available, please email both the photo and a description to and