Who Can I Contact to Fix the Curb and Sidewalk in Front of My Home?

  • Increase
  • Normal
  • Decrease

Current Size: 80%

The Department of Public Works has an ongoing replacement/repair program, in which they annually take inventory of all city curb and sidewalks and determine their condition. Public Works then fixes the structures depending on the condition and usage.