What Do I Do If the Water is Not Running Through the Faucet?

  • Increase
  • Normal
  • Decrease

Current Size: 80%

Check all of your valves, especially your main valve, and check your faucet screens. Then call the Public Utilities Billing Office at 540-434-6783 so a city service professional can determine the problem. The problem may be in the city line. You will be told if you need to have your pipes checked by a plumber. The City cannot pay for your plumber service.