Does the City Clerk Provide Marriage License/ Name Change/ Passport/ Deeds/ Real Estate/ Personal Property Information?

  • Increase
  • Normal
  • Decrease

Current Size: 80%

No, the City Clerk does not have access to this information.  You can contact the Rockingham County Court House to obtain a marriage license, name change, passport, and deed information. The Clerk of Circuit Court for both Harrisonburg City and Rockingham County can be reached at 540-564-3111. More information about the Rockingham County Clerk of Court.

The City Clerk also cannot provide real estate information for the City.  Contact the Real Estate office at 540-432-7795.  The City Clerk cannot provide personal property (vehicle) tax information for the City.  Contact the Commissioner of Revenue office at 540-432-7704.